Applications are called for Higher National Diploma (HND) courses conducted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education (SLIATE) from those who have successfully completed the GCE Advanced Level Examination on or before 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
All duly filled applications prepared according to the specimen application form appearing below should be sent to the relevant Advanced Technological Institute (ATI)/ATI Section as mentioned in section “B”, under registered cover with the bank receipt obtained by crediting Rs.500/= (Five hundred rupees) to the SLIATE account No. 025-2-001-1-3397613 at Peoples’ Bank, Hyde Park Branch Colombo 02 or any other branch of the Peoples’ Bank in Sri Lanka. The course applied for should be clearly stated at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one institute/ programme should submit separate applications to each institute while attaching separate receipt worth Rs 500/- in the space provided in the application. If the money is credited to any other account number than the specified account number or incomplete applications will be rejected.
Applications received after the closing date (01 March 2019) will not be accepted.
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy – (HNDA)
- Higher National Diploma in English (HND in English)
- Higher National Diploma in Information Technology (HNDIT)
- Higher National Diploma in Management (HNDM)
- Higher National Diploma in Technology Agriculture – (HNDT- Agriculture)
- Higher National Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management – (HNDTHM)
More Information please refer the attachments or Click here for download Application